- The Courier Guy. Door To Door.
- Pargo Collection Point
- Flat Rate of R65.00 for orders below R600
- Free Delivery for order above R600
General Delivery Times
DOOR TO DOOR COURIER
- Gauteng: 1 to 3 working days
- Western Cape: 1 to 3 working days
- Kwa-Zulu Natal: 1 to 3 working days
- All other areas: 2 to 5 working days
- 1 – 3 work days: Delivery to main centres
- 2 – 5 work days: Delivery to remote areas
Deliveries usually occur within the above time frames however, are not guaranteed.
Orders placed on weekends or public holidays are processed the following business day
General Delivery Info
- We do not deliver to Postal Boxes as our service includes delivery via Courier (Door to Door)
- Deliveries are made during business hours 08h00-17h00 Mon-Fri excluding public holidays
- Our couriers don’t give exact delivery times and will deliver between 8 am and 5 pm, Monday to Friday
- Our couriers require someone to be at the address provided to accept the delivery alternatively the goods will be returned
- Should no one accept the delivery first time around, a second delivery attempt will be arranged at a charge of R99
Orders are processed from when the payment is received and reflects in our bank account (business hours)
- We do not deliver outside the borders of South Africa, but you may arrange for a courier service to collect from us once an arrangement has been made – applicable to international customers only
- Ink Star is not a registered exporter and therefore do not deliver goods outside the borders of South Africa. All invoices will carry a charge of 14% VAT
Pargo Collections currently cost R65 to any Pargo Point.
What is Pargo
Pargo is a convenient delivery option that offers deliveries to pick-up points around the country. You can collect your parcels at the Pargo parcel points of your choice, when it suits you best. Pargo parcel points are established in well-known and trusted South African retail stores. All you have to do is collect the parcel, at a time that suits you.
How to Select Pargo as your Delivery Option
During checkout you select to use Pargo as your shipping method from the Delivery Options available. First enter your address, if you haven’t done so before. This allows the Pargo point selection to focus on points near your location. We recommend using a cellphone number as your telephone number, as Pargo will then be able to send you SMS notifications of your delivery.
When you select between the delivery options it will automatically update the shipping amount on your screen. When Pargo is selected a button “Select Pargo Point” will appear to select the Pargo point you want your parcel delivered to. When you click the button a map will appear, showing the Pargo points nearest to your address (if Google is unable to determine your address from the checkout page it will request your current location). You can then select the point, either from a list next to the map, or on the map itself. Once you select a point, it will be stored on the address so in future it will automatically be the default selected point. Your shipping method will also be remembered.
How to Collect your Pargo Delivery
You will receive an SMS and/or email notification as soon as your parcel has been delivered to your chosen Pargo parcel point and is ready for collection. Normally delivery will take 2 days, dependant on the location of your Pargo point. You will need to bring your Green Barcoded ID Document and the Pargo Code, you received in your SMS and/or email notification, in order to collect your parcel. You have up to 14 Days to collect your parcel from your Pargo Point. Please note that many Pargo Points are open 24/7 but please check the opening times of your selected point on the Pargo website. http://pargo.co.za/
Restrictions on Pargo Deliveries
The following cannot be sent via Pargo, and the option to use Pargo will not display if your order meets any of the following criteria
- The Order exceeds R2000.00 in value
- The Mass of the order exceeds 5kg
- The Size of an item will not fit in a standard courier flyer bag
- The Number of items in your order will not fit in a standard courier flyer bag
For additional help or information on Pargo please visit their website:- http://pargo.co.za/